- Understanding SEC proposals for improved cyber risk management – what could new regulation mean for hedge fund managers and how can they prepare?
- Dissecting the NYDFS Cybersecurity Regulation – will the State of New York as a role model for other states?
- Aligning the internal disconnect – how can CTO’s work with their GC’s and COO’s to mitigate risk and develop a business continuity plan?
- Mitigating impact – how can fund managers ensure that they receive the best possible pricing and coverage for their insurance?
- How are hedge funds navigating investor demands for improved transparency? Is there a need for improved collaboration with regulators?
- How can fund managers use digital tools to improve real-time collaboration and visibility between teams?
- How can hedge funds improve ESG monitoring and imbed it into their research processes?
Pre-Summit Virtual Boardrooms
As SEC Chairman, Gary Gensler, proposes and enforces a plethora of far-reaching regulatory frameworks, how can the titans of the hedge fund industry prepare and comply?
Ahead of the well anticipated HFM Billion Dollar Leaders Summit, With Intelligence are pleased to be hosting two virtual boardrooms addressing how larger fund managers can navigate the challenges surrounding new and proposed regulatory updates.
These Boardrooms are open to both attendees and non-attendees of the Summit.
Cyber Security and Regulatory Scrutiny - How Could Proposed Regulation Transform Incident Response?
22 March, 10.00 – 10.45 ET
Cyber security has become the backbone of many digital transformation projects. A recent study found that financial services firms were the targets of 28% of all cyber-attacks in 2022. As the United States Government and local regulators continue to issue guidance and clamp down on cyber criminals, this boardroom will provide attendees with an opportunity to explore evolving regulation and share how fund managers can present confidence when planning and executing their incident response plan.
Sagan Weiss, Chief Compliance Officer, J Goldman & Co
David Finz, VP, Alliant
Edward Keck, Partner, Market Leader, Cyber and Information Security Services, Withum
How Can Hedge Funds Navigate Fragmented ESG Reporting Standards?
22 March, 11.00 – 11.45 ET
Various studies recognise the correlation between positive ESG performance and improved financial performance. However, the lack of standardisation surrounding reporting remains a key challenge faced by fund managers when disclosing ESG statistics. With the SEC proposing potentially dramatic changes to ESG disclosures, how can hedge funds continue to navigate fragmented benchmarking and reporting requirements, and prepare for regulatory changes?
Anna Spector, Managing Director & CCO, CVC Credit
Will Keuper, VP of International Sales, Verity
Secure your Place
To secure your place or for more information, please contact Jordana.
For More Information