- The New ESG Frontier: Managing Sustainability Risks in Strategy and In-House
- How Consolidation and ‘The Great Resignation’ is Changing the Face of Outsourcing
- The SEC’s Exam Priorities for 2023
- Has technology for hedge funds gone too far?
- Best practice ODD for larger managers
- Creating operational resilience and business continuity planning
- European Marketing and Regulatory Update
- Retaining Talent as a BDC Fund – Determining your Competitive Edge
- View and search the attendee list and plan your meetings
- Send direct messages to other attendees
- Organize your agenda by favouriting those sessions you most want to attend
HFM Billion Dollar Leaders Summit
Gurney’s Montauk, The Hamptons
The strategy event for
C-Suite operational executives from the biggest hedge funds in the US.
The Billion Dollar Leaders’ Summit is the annual gathering of the operational leaders of the US hedge fund sector. They meet to connect, share and debate the direction of the industry.
Enjoy topical content, a diverse range of expert speakers, exceptional networking opportunities, and a luxurious venue.
This year’s themes
Together we’ll explore key topics, issues and opportunities
The event is shaped with the help of our advisory board and Chatham House Rule is observed.
Keynote speakers and inspiration
Our inspirational after dinner speaker
To Eric, it is not matter of if he walks again, but when.
In 2010, Eric, a Rutgers University football star, sustained a life-changing spinal cord injury. Now he shows the world that obstacles can be transformed into opportunities, and he continues to drive his mission forward, aiming to deliver on Christopher Reeve’s dream of a world with empty wheelchairs.
Network even before you arrive
Our online networking platform connects delegates, speakers, and sponsors
Last year’s summit
AuM in attendance
Hours of networking
Hours of content
For More Information