- The New ESG Frontier: Managing Climate and Sustainability Risks in Strategy & In-House
- Tracking Trends in 2023’s Trading Environment
- How Consolidation and ‘The Great Resignation’ is Changing the Face of Outsourcing
- Regulator Panel: Insights into Policies & Priorities 2023 and Beyond
- Deep Dive into the SEC’s Exam Priorities for 2023 Outsourcing – the way forward?
- Has technology for hedge funds gone too far?
- Best practice ODD for larger managers
- Creating operational resilience & business continuity planning
- European Marketing and Regulatory Update
- Retaining Talent as a BDC Fund – Determining your Competitive Edge
- Navigating Systems Management, Big Data and a World of Digitalisation
- Fostering Manager-Investor Relationships
The past few years have brought about significant changes in the way hedge funds operate. Now, as the world looks beyond the pandemic, the profound effects of megatrends such as digitization and decarbonization, as well as the paths of inflation and interest rates around the world require immediate attention.
Starting in 2019, the With Intelligence HFM Billion Dollar Leaders Summit has held to one ambition: to bring together C-Suite operational executives from the biggest hedge funds in the US and deliver expertly researched content, stimulating debate and exceptional networking opportunities. The event is now an unmissable annual fixture for funds to learn, interact and connect.
Benefit from cutting-edge content, expertly researched and developed with US hedge fund leaders. We will bring you fresh thinking, new ideas and authoritative analysis of the latest industry developments, opportunities and threats.
Meet with peers, reconnect with old friends and form new relationships with key industry figures representing the leading funds in the US. With a range of both formal and informal formats, don’t miss your chance to meet in-person once again!
We are lining up some of the industry’s leading names, external experts and thought-leaders to provide the insights, ideas and thinking to help you tackle the challenges you are facing and steer your firm to its next level of growth.
Refresh your thinking, gain new viewpoints and be inspired by a broad range of speakers tackling the hottest topics and innovations. Return to the office inspired with fresh ideas and strategies.
The agenda, researched with our established advisory board, features keynote interviews, interactive roundtable discussions, fire-side chats and panel discussions focusing on the biggest topics and trends impacting the industry.
This event will be held under Chatham House Rule. Participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of participants may be revealed.
Panel sessions, debates, and presentations include:
Roundtables and quick-fire sessions are set to include:
Fireside chats and interviews are set to include:
As well as providing high-quality, actionable content, a core purpose of the HFM Billion Dollar Club Summit is to facilitate new connections and enable you to catch-up with your peers and friend.
Attendees have the opportunity to relax and network in a collegial, club-like atmosphere with plenty of chances to engage; from informal chats over drinks, coffee, and lunches, to roundtables, networking activities and dinner. Attendees get exceptional access to the senior leaders from the largest and most innovative funds enabling them to discuss and share with forward-thinkers and game-changers.
Secure your Place
To secure your place or for more information, please contact Jordana.
For More Information